Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we have made it available at the bottom of every pages on our website.
The Information We May Collect
We may collect information that can identify you ("personal information"), such as your name and email address, (i) when you (or other users) provide it to us when using our website or in some other manner, or (ii) from our business partners, and from other third parties. We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources.
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our website:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users' movements around our site and understand trends.
- We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalize your online experience.
- We may use standard Internet tools, such web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our website and enables us to customize our services and advertisements.
Information Others May Collect
We may allow third-party advertising companies or ad networks to display advertisements on our websites.
- We do not provide any personal information to these companies.
- These companies may use tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect information about computers used to view or interact with their advertisements.
How We May Use Information We Collect
We may use information to:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services.
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Process payment for products or services you order via our website.
- Customize the advertising and content that you see on our website.
- Facilitate use of our website
- Manage your account and your preferences
- Analyze use of and improve our website, products and services
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website
With Whom We May Share Information We Collect
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf.
- Other businesses with which we partner or which we carefully select to offer you products, services, and promotions through our website or offline.
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
You may choose:
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our website
- To stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by sending an email to the contact address at the bottom of this policy.
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our website may not function properly.
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the email address below or, if you have an online account on our website, by logging into that account.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
How To Contact Us